Synthetic Lubricant and Coolant – for rotary screw air compressors
- AEON 9000SP is a PAO (polyalphaolefin)/MFSE (multifunctional synthetic ester) synthetic blend tested and proven to provide optimum operating and service life results.
- A highly robust blend formulated to withstand high temperatures, varnish/sludge formation, and environmental contamination.
- A unique additive package designed specifically to maximize compressor efficiency and provide optimum lubricity.
- A proven track record of superior service-life in the most rugged operating environments.
- Superior thin-film protection for compressor internal components.
- Extended service life to 8,000 hours (Recommended service intervals depend on (1) clean ambient conditions, (2) filter and separator changes as required in compressor service and operating manual, and (3) “normal” compressor temperature conditions. NOTE: Laboratory analysis of compressor fluids should be used to determine lubricant service life), reduces downtime and disposal costs.
- Superior oxidation stability vs. other competitive brands.
- Free Oil Analysis Program.
- Completely demulsible - separates quickly, reduces condensate disposal costs.
- Minimizes oil carryover, reduces “make-up” costs.
- Compatible with all common air system seals.
- High flash point improves your safety margin.
- Non-hazardous, disposable with mineral-based compressor lubricants.
It is a known fact that a compressor’s lubricant is its lifeblood, its basic source of strength and vitality. So why jeopardize the efficiencies and longevity of your compressor with just any “oil”?
Gardner Denver, a name synonymous with quality, performance and dependability, offers the very best in compressor lubrication technology – AEON Lubricants. AEON Lubricants are specially formulated to combat the harsh elements of compression while maximizing efficiencies and equipment longevity.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- operating in extreme temperatures or severe air intake environments
- unusually high oil carry-over
- high compressor maintenance/preventive maintenance costs
- degradation of air system seals/seal material
Some or all of these real life situations can result in:
1. Breakdown of the lubricant and its ability to protect the compressors critical components i.e. bearings
3. Increased energy consumption
4. Compressor failure
5. Increased make-up, condensate and used oil disposal and maintenance costs
6. Swelling or cracking of air system seals/seal material
To avoid these costly and potentially catastrophic situations, contact your local, authorized Gardner Denver distributor immediately. Let him assist you in identifying the proper AEON lubricant that fits your special needs. Also, ask him about our FREE AEON oil analysis program!
Convenient Package Size available from your authorized Gardner Denver Distributor
A national network of factory trained Gardner Denver distributors is ready to assist you with AEON lubricants for all your compressor needs — and with Genuine Parts for your Gardner Denver and Joy compressors.
AEON lubricants…designed for maximum reliability in air compressor equipment.
- Factory Recommended
- Factory Tested
- Factory Approved See your authorized Gardner Denver Distributor for a NEW Level of Equipment and Parts Integrity, Quality and Service.